Amended Local Rule 1915.15(d) Child Custody Conciliation Fee; Civil Division No. 1175 1998, G.D.
[28 Pa.B. 5575]
And Now, this 29th day of July, 1998, pursuant to Rule 239 of the Rules of Civil Procedure, it is hereby ordered that the above-stated Local Rule be amended as follows.
The Prothonotary of Fayette County is Ordered and Directed as follows:
(1) File seven (7) certified copies of this Order and Amended Local Rule with the Administrative Office of Pennsylvania Courts.
(2) Forward two (2) certified copies of this Order and Amended Local Rule with the Legislative Reference Bureau for publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin.
(3) Forward one (1) certified copy of this Order and Amended Local Rule with the Domestic Relations Procedural Rules Committee.
(4) Forward one (1) copy for publication in the Fayette Legal Journal.
(5) Forward one (1) copy to the Fayette County Law Library.
This Amended Local Rule shall be continuously available for public inspection and copying in the Office of the Prothonotary. Upon payment of reasonable costs of reproduction and mailing, the Prothonotary shall furnish to any person any local rule.
This Amended Local Rule shall be effective 30 days after the date of publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin.
By the Court
WILLIAM J. FRANKS,
Amended Rule 1915.15(d). Child Custody Conciliation Fee.
Upon the filing of a Complaint, Petition or Motion relating to child custody, the moving party shall pay to the Prothonotary (in addition to any other required fees) a non-refundable conciliation fee in the amount of Seventy-five Dollars ($75.00) or file a petition to proceed in forma pauperis in accordance with Pa.R.C.P. No. 240. However, if the Complaint, Petition or Motion seeks only the entry of an agreed-upon Order of Child Custody, and/or does not request conciliation, no conciliation fee shall be required.
[Pa.B. Doc. No. 98-1833. Filed for public inspection November 6, 1998, 9:00 a.m.]
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Bulletin full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.