Local Rule 214: Pre-Trial Docket and Jury Trial Docket; Civil Division No. 1883 of 1998, G.D.
[28 Pa.B. 5576]
And Now, this 29th day of September, 1998, pursuant to Rule 239 of the Rules of Civil Procedure, it is hereby Ordered and Decreed the Fayette County Rule of Civil Procedure 214, subsection (k), is repealed and the new subsection (k) is hereby adopted as follows. This amendment shall be effective 30 days after the publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin.
The Prothonotary of Fayette County is Ordered and Directed to do the following:
(1) File seven (7) certified copies of this Order and Amended Rule with the Administrative Office of Pennsylvania Courts.
(2) File two (2) certified copies of this Order and Amended Rule with the Legislative Reference Bureau for publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin.
(3) File one (1) certified copy of this Order and Amended Rule with the Pennsylvania Civil Rules Committee.
(4) Forward one (1) copy for publication in the Fayette Legal Journal.
(5) Forward one (1) copy to the Fayette County Law Library.
(6) Keep continuously available for public inspection copies of this Order and Rule.
By the Court
WILLIAM J. FRANKS,
Rule 214. Pre-Trial Docket and Jury Trial Docket.
(k) Any case on the trial list that is called for trial during the session but not reached for trial shall, at the next session, receive priority.
[Pa.B. Doc. No. 98-1834. Filed for public inspection November 6, 1998, 9:00 a.m.]
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Bulletin full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.