HISTORICAL AND MUSEUM COMMISSION
National Register Nominations to be Considered at the Historic Preservation Board Meeting
[28 Pa.B. 5919]
The December 8, 1998 meeting will start at 9:45 a.m. in Room 515, Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission, Third and North Streets, Harrisburg, PA.
Individuals with a disability who wish to attend this meeting, and require an auxiliary aid, service or other accommodation to participate, should contact Dan Deibler at (717) 783-8946 or through the Pennsylvania AT&T Relay Service at (800) 654-5984 (TDD) to discuss how the agency can accommodate their needs. If there are any questions or comments, please contact the Bureau of Historic Preservation at (717) 783-8946.
1. Moxham Historic District, roughly bounded by Dupont Street, Linden Avenue, Village Street and Park and Coleman Avenues, Johnstown, Cambria County
2. Ellen and Charles F. Welles House, 1 Grovedale Lane, Wyalusing Township, Bradford County
Ridge and Valley
3. Newport Historic District, roughly bounded by Fickes Lane, Oliver Street, Front Street, Little Buffalo Run, Bloomfield Avenue and Sixth Street, Newport and Oliver Townships, Perry County
4. F. D. Roosevelt Grade School/Greenfield High School, Bedford Street, Claysburg, Greenfield Township, Blair County
5. Hugh D. and Martha S. Seeds Farm, L. R. 31061, Eden Hill, Spruce Creek Township, Huntingdon County
Great Valley and Piedmont Region
6. Erwinna Historic District, encompasses Erwinna village and historic resources located on River, Headquarters, Geigel Hill, Upper Tinicum Church, Tettemer, Permanent School and Roaring Rocks Roads, Tinicum Township, Bucks County
7. East York Historic District, bounded by Oxford, Wallace and Royal Streets and Eastern Boulevard, Springettsbury Township, York County
8. Griest Building, 8 North Queen Street, Lancaster, Lancaster County
9. Watt and Shand Department Store, Penn Square, Lancaster, Lancaster County
10. Johannes Harnish Farmstead, 202 Woodfield Crossing, West Lampeter Township, Lancaster County (Historic Farming Resources of Lancaster County Multiple Property Submission)
11. Isaac Kulp Farm, North Swedesford Road at intersection with Hancock Road, Upper Gwynned Township, Montgomery County
12. Lower North Philadelphia Speculative Housing Historic District, roughly bounded by N. 15th Street, Sydenham Street, N. 16th Street, Berks Street, Montgomery Avenue, N. 19th Street, Jefferson Street, Willington Street and Oxford Street, Philadelphia
Anthracite Region and Poconos--no nominations
BRENT D. GLASS,
[Pa.B. Doc. No. 98-2000. Filed for public inspection December 4, 1998, 9:00 a.m.]
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Bulletin full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.