Rules of Civil Procedure; S-2191-01
[31 Pa.B. 6394]
Order of Court
And Now, this 2nd day of November 2001, at 1:00 p.m., the Court hereby adopts Schuylkill County Civil Rule of Procedure No. 1303(f) for use in the Court of Common Pleas of Schuylkill County, Pennsylvania (21st Judicial District). This rule shall be effective thirty days after publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin.
The Prothonotary of Schuylkill County is Ordered and Directed to do the following:
1) File ten (10) certified copies of this Order and Rule with the Administrative Office of Pennsylvania Courts.
2) File two (2) certified copies of this Order and Rule with the Legislative Reference Bureau for publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin together with a diskette reflecting the text in the hard copy version.
3) File one (1) certified copy of this Order and Rule with the Pennsylvania Civil Procedural Rules Committee.
4) Forward one (1) copy to the Schuylkill County Law Library for publication in the Schuylkill Legal Record.
5) Keep continuously available for public inspection copies of this Order and Rule.
By the Court
WILLIAM E. BALDWIN,
The Court may assess a late settlement fee for arbitration cases which are settled within three days of the scheduled arbitration hearing.
[Pa.B. Doc. No. 01-2100. Filed for public inspection November 21, 2001, 9:00 a.m.]
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Bulletin full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.