Amendment of Local Rule of Civil Procedure L210--Form of Briefs; No. 93-0916
[32 Pa.B. 2881]
Administrative Order 12-2002
And Now, this 30th day of May, 2002, in order to provide the Court with relevant information to aid in the disposition of cases, it is hereby
Ordered and Decreed that effective thirty (30) days after publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin, the Carbon County Court of Common Pleas hereby Amends Local Rule of Civil Procedure L210 governing the Form of Briefs.
The Carbon County District Court Administrator is Ordered and Directed to do the following:
1. File seven (7) certified copies of this Administrative Order with the Administrative Office of Pennsylvania Courts.
2. File two (2) certified copies and one (1) diskette with the Legislative Reference Bureau for publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin.
3. File one (1) certified copy with the Pennsylvania Civil Procedural Rules Committee.
4. Forward one (1) copy for publication in the Carbon County Law Journal.
5. Forward one (1) copy to the Carbon County Law Library.
6. Keep continuously available for public inspection a copy of the Order in the Prothonotary's Office.
RICHARD W. WEBB,
Rule L210. Form of Briefs.
(1) Each brief shall contain:
(A) A history of the case;
(B) A statement of the pertinent facts;
(C) A statement of the questions involved; and
(D) The argument.
(2) The statement of questions involved shall be so drawn that the Court may quickly determine all the legal questions requiring determination.
(3) The argument shall be divided into as many parts as there are questions involved. Opinions of an Appellate Court, of this or any other jurisdiction shall be cited from the National Reporter's System and/or to the official reports of Pennsylvania Appellate Courts, if published therein.
(4) Briefs shall refer specifically, by page number or other appropriate means, to any portion of the record relied upon in support of the argument.
(5) Copies of all Non-Pennsylvania State cases and Non-3rd Circuit Federal cases shall be attached as Exhibits to said Brief.
[Pa.B. Doc. No. 02-1043. Filed for public inspection June 14, 2002, 9:00 a.m.]
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Bulletin full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.