Transfer of Juvenile Cases Filing Functions and Duties of the Clerk of Courts; No. 103-85
[32 Pa.B. 2882]
Amended Order of Court
And Now, this 29th day of May, 2002, after consideration of the within Petition, it is hereby
Ordered and Decreed that the Clerk Of Courts of Carbon County be and is hereby relieved from the responsibility of maintaining dockets and original files relating to Juvenile Court matters in Carbon County.
It Is Further Ordered and Decreed that effective January 1, 1985, such duties, mainly maintaining dockets and original files are hereby Transferred to the Carbon County Juvenile Probation Office and The Carbon County Children And Youth Office.
It Is Further Ordered that personnel, from time to time designated by the Chief Juvenile Court Officer of the Carbon County Juvenile Probation Office and The Children And Youth Administrator II of the Carbon County Children and Youth Office, by deputized by the Clerk Of Courts for the performance of the duties enumerated above, including the taking of affidavits and the affixing of the seal of the Court of Common Pleas of Carbon County where the same may be required.
The Carbon County District Court Administrator is Ordered and Directed to do the following:
1. File seven (7) certified copies of this Administrative Order with the Administrative Office of Pennsylvania Courts.
2. File two (2) certified copies and one (1) diskette with the Legislative Reference Bureau for publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin.
3. File one (1) certified copy with the Pennsylvania Juvenile Procedural Rules Committee.
4. Forward one (1) copy for publication in the Carbon County Law Journal.
5. Forward one (1) copy to the Carbon County Law Library.
6. Keep continuously available for public inspection a copy of the Order in the Juvenile Probation Office and the Children and Youth Office.
RICHARD W. WEBB,
[Pa.B. Doc. No. 02-1045. Filed for public inspection June 14, 2002, 9:00 a.m.]
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Bulletin full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.