Rescission of Alternative Procedure for Record Hearing and Report and Exceptions for Contempt Proceedings for Actions in Support; No. 4 M 98
[32 Pa.B. 2883]
Administrative Order No. 10-2002
And Now, this 31st day of May, 2002, it is hereby
Ordered and Decreed that the Carbon County Court of Common Pleas hereby Rescinds this Court's Administrative Order 11-1998 governing the Alternative Procedure for Record Hearing and Report and Exceptions for Contempt Proceedings in Actions for Support.
The Carbon County District Court Administrator is Ordered and Directed to do the following:
1. File seven (7) certified copies of this Administrative Order with the Administrative Office of Pennsylvania Courts.
2. File two (2) certified copies and one (1) diskette with the Legislative Reference Bureau for publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin.
3. File one (1) certified copy with the Pennsylvania Domestic Relations Procedural Rules Committee.
4. Forward one (1) copy for publication in the Carbon County Law Journal.
5. Forward one (1) copy to the Carbon County Law Library.
6. Keep continuously available for public inspection copies of the Order and Rule in the Domestic Relations Office.
RICHARD W. WEBB,
[Pa.B. Doc. No. 02-1046. Filed for public inspection June 14, 2002, 9:00 a.m.]
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Bulletin full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.