Recession of Orphans' Court Rules 3.2A(a) and 3.2B
[34 Pa.B. 6132]
Order of Court
And Now, this 1st day of November, 2004, at 9:00 a.m., the Court hereby approves and adopts the recession of Schuylkill County Orphans' Court Rules 3.2A(a) and 3.2B. The recession shall be effective immediately upon publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin.
The Clerk of the Orphans' Court of Schuylkill County is Ordered and Directed to do the following:
1) File seven (7) certified copies of this Order and Rules with the Administrative Office of Pennsylvania Courts.
2) File two (2) certified copies of this Order and Rules with the Legislative Reference Bureau for publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin, together with a diskette reflecting the text in the hard copy version.
3) File one (1) certified copy of this Order and Rules with the Pennsylvania Orphans' Court Rules Committee.
4) Forward one (1) copy to the Schuylkill County Bar Association for publication in the Schuylkill Legal Record.
5) Forward one (1) copy to the Schuylkill County Register of Wills Office.
By the Court
WILLIAM E. BALDWIN,
Rule 3.2A--Pleadings, Signature and Verification.
Rule 3.2B--Pleadings. Disposition. Issues of Fact or Law.
[Pa.B. Doc. No. 04-2024. Filed for public inspection November 12, 2004, 9:00 a.m.]
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Bulletin full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.