Administrative Order Amendment to the Fee Schedule of the Clerk of Courts--Civil Effective January 1, 2006; No. 2005-J-48
[35 Pa.B. 6747]
And Now, this 30th day of November, 2005, It Is Ordered that the Fee Schedule of the Lehigh County Clerk of Courts--Civil Division which has been approved and adopted effective January 1, 2006, be amended to add a Custody Contempt Fee in the amount of Twenty-Two Dollars and Seventy-Five cents ($22.75).
The Court Administrator of Lehigh County is directed to:
1. File seven (7) certified copies of this Order with the Administrative Office of Pennsylvania Courts.
2. File two (2) certified copies and one disk copy with the Legislative Reference Bureau for publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin.
3. File one (1) certified copy with the Pennsylvania Civil Procedural Rules Committee.
4. File one (1) copy with the Clerk of Courts of the Lehigh County Court of Common Pleas.
5. Forward one (1) copy for publication in the Lehigh County Law Journal.
By the Court
WILLIAM H. PLATT,
[Pa.B. Doc. No. 05-2307. Filed for public inspection December 16, 2005, 9:00 a.m.]
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Bulletin full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.