Revision of Rule of Orphans Court Procedure 14.2--Adjudication of Incapacity and Appointment of a Guardian of the Person and/or Estate of an Incapacitated Person; No. 07-9026
[37 Pa.B. 768]
[Saturday, February 17, 2007]
Amended Administrative Order 7-2007
And Now, this 1st day of February, 2007, pursuant to 18 Pa.C.S.A. § 6111.1(f), it is hereby
Ordered and Decreed that effective March 1, 2007, the Carbon County Court of Common Pleas hereby Amends Local Rule of Orphans Court Procedure Carbon Co. O.C.R. No. 14.2 governing the Adjudication of Incapacity and Appointment of a Guardian of the Person and/or Estate of an Incapacitated Person.
The Carbon County District Court Administrator is Ordered and Directed to do the following:
1. File seven (7) certified copies of this Administrative Order with the Administrative Office of Pennsylvania Courts.
2. File two (2) certified copies and one (1) diskette with the Legislative Reference Bureau for publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin.
3. File one (1) certified copy with the Pennsylvania Orphans Procedural Rules Committee.
4. Forward one (1) copy for publication in the Carbon County Law Journal.
5. Forward one (1) copy to the Carbon County Law Library.
6. Keep continuously available for public inspection a copy of the Order in the Register of Wills/Orphans Court Office.
By the Court
ROGER N. NANOVIC,
RULE 14.2. ADJUDICATION OF INCAPACITY AND APPOINTMENT OF A GUARDIAN OF THE PERSON AND/OR ESTATE OF AN INCAPACITATED PERSON.
Concurrent to the filing of a petition to adjudicate an incapacity, the moving party/attorney shall complete the individual information on a Notification of Mental Health Commitment Form SP-4-131 and file it with the Orphan's Court Division.
[Pa.B. Doc. No. 07-235. Filed for public inspection February 16, 2007, 9:00 a.m.]
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Bulletin full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.