Administrative Order Relative to Rule 507 of the Local Rules of Criminal Procedure; Prothonotary No. 08-104; Clerk of Courts No. CP-06-AD-0000025-2008
[39 Pa.B. 10]
[Saturday, January 3, 2009]
And Now, this 5th day of December, 2008, the District Attorney of Berks County hereby certifies that, pursuant to Pennsylvania Rule of Criminal Procedure, No. 507, the District Attorney is requesting that Rule 507 of the Local Rules of Criminal Procedure be amended to hereby require that the following charges also require the approval of an Attorney for the Commonwealth prior to filing. Accordingly, It Is Ordered that these additional charges are added as follows:
1. Title 18, Chapter 31, Subsection 3121--Rape.
2. Title 18, Chapter 31, Subsection 3122.1--Statutory Sexual Assault.
3. Title 18, Chapter 31, Subsection 3123--Involuntary Deviate Sexual Intercourse.
4. Title 18, Chapter 31, Subsection 3124.1--Sexual Assault.
5. Title 18, Chapter 31, Subsection 3124.2--Institutional Sexual Assault.
6. Title 18, Chapter 31, Subsection 3125--Aggravated Indecent Assault.
It Is Hereby Ordered that the criminal complaints and arrest warrant affidavits by police officers, as defined in the Rules of Criminal Procedure, shall not hereafter be accepted by any judicial officer unless the complaint and affidavit has the approval of an Attorney for the Commonwealth prior to filing.
This Order shall become effective January 2, 2009.
By the Court
JEFFREY L. SCHMEHL,
[Pa.B. Doc. No. 09-3. Filed for public inspection January 2, 2009, 9:00 a.m.]
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Bulletin full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.