Compulsory Arbitration: Initiation, Scheduling, Hearings and Continuances; Civil Division; No. 3864 of 2008
[39 Pa.B. 10]
[Saturday, January 3, 2009]
And Now, this 16th day of December, 2008, pursuant to Rule 239 of the Pennsylvania Rules of Civil Procedure, it is hereby ordered that the above-stated Local Rule 1303(a) is amended as set forth as follows.
The Prothonotary is directed as follows:
(1) Seven certified copies of the Local Rule shall be filed with the Administrative Office of Pennsylvania Courts.
(2) Two certified copies of the Local Rule shall be distributed to the Legislative Reference Bureau for publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin.
(3) One certified copy of the Local Rule shall be sent to the State Civil Procedural Rules Committee.
(4) One certified copy shall be sent to the Fayette County Law Library.
(5) One certified copy shall be sent to the Editor of the Fayette Legal Journal.
This Local Rule shall be continuously available for public inspection and copying in the Office of the Prothonotary. Upon request and payment of reasonable costs of reproduction and mailing, the Prothonotary shall furnish to any person a copy of any local rule.
This Local Rule shall be effective 30 days after the date of publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin.
By the Court
CONRAD B. CAPUZZI,
Rule 1303. Compulsory Arbitration: Initiation, Scheduling, Hearings and Continuances.
(a) The Court Administrator shall designate the third and fourth Tuesday of each calendar month as arbitration day. In the event it conflicts with Criminal or Civil Court Trial Sessions, the Court Administrator shall designate an alternate date and advise all parties thereof.
[Pa.B. Doc. No. 09-4. Filed for public inspection January 2, 2009, 9:00 a.m.]
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Bulletin full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.