STATEMENTS OF POLICY
Title 107--HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
PENNSYLVANIA HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
[ 107 PA. CODE CH. 201 ]
Right-to-Know Law--Statement of Policy
[39 Pa.B. 238]
[Saturday, January 10, 2009]
An error occurred in the statement of policy which appeared at 38 Pa.B. 7089 (December 27, 2008).
The correct version of § 201.15 (relating to fee schedule) is as follows:
§ 201.15. Fee schedule.
(a) General rule. Except as set forth in subsection (b), the following apply:
(1) The fee for providing a document is $.25 per page.
(2) The fee for postage will not exceed actual mailing costs.
(3) The fee for certifying a document is $1 per document, regardless of the number of pages. Each document to be certified requires separate certification and fee.
(1) Payment arrangements shall be made between the requester and the open-records officer.
(2) Under section 1307(h) of the law (65 P. S. § 67.1307(h)), if the total fee is estimated to exceed $100, payment may be required prior to the initiation of providing the document. If prepayment is required, a check, certified check or money order shall be made payable to the ''House of Representatives'' in the total amount of the fee.
[Pa.B. Doc. No. 08-2345. Filed for public inspection December 26, 2008, 9:00 a.m.]
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Bulletin full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.