Recission of Local Rule of Civil Procedure 205.3.1 Filing Pleadings and Other Legal Papers with the Prothonotary Originals and Copies and Adoption of Local Rule of Civil Procedure 1012 Entry of Appearance—Withdrawal of Appearance—Notice; No. 13-1830 and 13-2579
[44 Pa.B. 18]
[Saturday, January 4, 2014]
Administrative Order No. 20-2013
And Now, this 16th day of December, 2013, in order to renumber a current local rule, it is hereby
Ordered and Decreed that, effective immediately, Carbon County Rule of Civil Procedure CARB.R.C.P. 205.3.1 governing Filing Pleadings and Other Legal Papers with the Prothonotary, Originals and Copies be and is hereby Rescinded and Carbon County Rule of Civil Procedure CARB.R.C.P. 1012 governing Entry of Appearance, Withdrawal of Appearance and Notice be and is hereby Adopted as follows.
1. The Carbon County District Court Administrator is Ordered and Directed to File one (1) certified copy of this Administrative Order and Local Rules with the Administrative Office of Pennsylvania Courts.
2. File two (2) certified copies and one (1) CD with the Legislative Reference Bureau for publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin.
3. File one (1) certified copy with the Civil Court Procedural Rules Committee.
4. Forward one (1) copy for publication in the Carbon County Law Journal.
5. Forward one (1) copy to the Carbon County Law Library.
6. Keep continuously available for public inspection copies of the Administrative Order and Local Rules in the Prothonotary's Office.
By the Court
ROGER N. NANOVIC,
Rule 1012. Entry of Appearance. Withdrawal of appearance. Notice.
1. A party representing himself or herself shall enter a written appearance which shall state an address, which need not be his or her home address, where the party agrees that pleadings and other legal papers may be served, and a telephone number through which the party may be contacted, as attached hereto. The entry of appearance may include a facsimile number as provided by Pa.R.C.P. No. 440(d).
2. A self-represented party is under a continuing obligation to provide current contact information to the Court, to other self-represented parties, and to attorneys of record.
3. The self-represented party shall provide a copy of the entry of appearance to all self-represented parties and attorneys of record.
4. The assertion of self-representation shall not delay any stage of the proceeding.
IN THE COURT OF COMMON PLEAS OF CARBON COUNTY, PENNSYLVANIA CIVIL DIVISION
ENTRY OF APPEARANCE
In accordance with Carbon County Rule of Civil Procedure CARB.R.C.P. 1012 governing a Self-Represented Party:
I ______ , Plaintiff or Defendant (circle one)
choose to represent myself and provide the following address where pleadings and other legal papers can be served and a telephone number through which I can be contacted. This Entry of Appearance shall remain in full force and effect unless superseded with an Entry of Appearance by an attorney.
______ ______ Street Address Telephone Number ______ ______ City, State, Zip Code Facsimile Number (Governed by PA Rule of Civil Procedure 440 (d))
In accordance with Carbon County Rule of Civil Procedure 1012, a self-represented party is under a continuing obligation to provide current contact information to the court, to other self-represented parties, and to attorneys of record.
______ ______ Signature Date
[Pa.B. Doc. No. 14-11. Filed for public inspection January 3, 2014, 9:00 a.m.]
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Bulletin full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.