Administrative Orders; Register's No. 2013-767
Administrative Order No. 1
And Now, this 10th day of December, 2013, this Court finding it necessary to formalize the procedure for insuring compliance with 20 Pa.C.S. § 5521(c), It Is Hereby Ordered as follows:
1. The Register of Wills of Mercer County shall in every case where a guardian is appointed after the effective date of this Order review that file after 365 days from the date of the original appointment to determine if the initial report required by 20 Pa.C.S. § 5521(c) has been filed; and every December thereafter, as long as the guardianship is active, to determine if the annual report has been filed.
2. Within five (5) days after said review, the Register of Wills shall notify in writing the Judge who appointed the guardian or the Judge's successor whether the report was filed. If the report was filed, the Register of Wills shall forward the report to said Judge.
3. If the report is filed, the Judge shall review said report and, if the Judge deems necessary, have it reviewed by a third party.
4. If the report is not filed, the Judge shall sua sponte schedule a hearing to determine why it has not been filed.
5. This Order shall become effective thirty (30) days after publication.
By the Court
THOMAS R. DOBSON,
[Pa.B. Doc. No. 14-18. Filed for public inspection January 3, 2014, 9:00 a.m.]
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Bulletin full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.