National Register Nominations to be Reviewed by the Historic Preservation Board
[44 Pa.B. 6171]
[Saturday, September 27, 2014]
The Historic Preservation Board (Board) will hold a meeting on October 7, 2014, at 9:45 a.m. followed by the nominations at 12:15 p.m. at the Rachel Carson Building, Harrisburg, PA. Individuals with a disability who wish to attend this meeting and require an auxiliary aid, service or other accommodation to participate should contact Cheri Garrett at (717) 783-9933 or through the Pennsylvania AT&T Relay Service at (800) 654-5984 (TDD) to discuss how the Board can accommodate their needs. For persons who have any questions or comments, contact the National Register Office of the Bureau for Historic Preservation at (717) 783-8947.
1. Mount Zion AME Church, 380 North Fairfield Road, Tredyffrin Township, Chester County, No. 065384
2. R. & H. Simon Silk Mill, 659 North 13th Street, Easton, Northampton County, No. 144202
3. Edwin J. Schoettle Company Building, 533 North 11th Street, Philadelphia, No. 200880
4. Jenkintown Station, 3 West Avenue, Jenkintown, Montgomery County, No. 156277
5. Franklinville School, 1701 Morris Road, Whitpain Township, Montgomery County, No. 110699
6. Original Little League Field, 1695 West Fourth Street, Williamsport, Lycoming County, No. 086621
7. Hotel Altamont, 145 West Broad Street, Hazleton, Luzerne County, No. 078917
8. C.F. Adams Building, 101 East 6th Street, City of Erie, Erie County, No. 200629
9. Manchester School No. 3, 6610 West Lake Road, Fairview Township, Erie County, No. 015902
10. Washington Trust Company Building, 6 South Main Street, Washington City, Washington County, No. 157394
11. Pittsburgh Mercantile Company, 2600 East Carson Street, Pittsburgh, Allegheny County, No. 007753
JAMES M. VAUGHAN,
[Pa.B. Doc. No. 14-2029. Filed for public inspection September 26, 2014, 9:00 a.m.]
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Bulletin full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.