Amendment of Local Rules of Criminal Procedure CARB.R.Crim.P. 106 Continuances in Summary and Court Cases; No. CP-13-AD-0000006-2014
[44 Pa.B. 7171]
[Saturday, November 15, 2014]
Administrative Order No. 16-2014
And Now, this 23rd day of October, 2014, in order to preserve the same requirements for both civil and criminal continuances, it is hereby
Ordered and Decreed, that effective December 1, 2014, the Carbon County Court of Common Pleas Amends Local Rule of Criminal Procedure CARB.R.Crim.P. 106 governing criminal Continuances in Summary and Court Cases.
The Carbon County District Court Administrator is Ordered and Directed to do the following:
1. File one (1) certified copy of this Administrative Order and Rule with the Administrative Office of Pennsylvania Courts.
2. File two (2) certified copies, one (1) computer diskette and a copy of the written notification received from the Criminal Procedural Rules Committee with the Legislative Reference Bureau for publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin.
3. Publish a copy of this Rule on the Unified Judicial System's website at: http://ujsportal.pacourts.us/localrules/ruleselection.aspx.
4. Forward one (1) copy for publication in the Carbon County Law Journal.
5. Forward one (1) copy to the Carbon County Law Library.
6. Keep continuously available for public inspection copies of the Order in the Clerk of Courts' Office.
By the Court
ROGER N. NANOVIC,
Rule 106. Continuances in Summary and Court Cases.
All Motions for Continuance shall be filed at least two (2) working days before the scheduled event.
When a Motion for Continuance is requested because of an attachment of another Court, the Attorney shall provide a copy of said attachment with the Motion for Continuance.
Any motion filed that is not in compliance with this rule shall be entertained only if the opportunity to timely file it did not exist previously, the defendant was not aware of the grounds for the motion, or the interest of justice requires it.
[Pa.B. Doc. No. 14-2352. Filed for public inspection November 14, 2014, 9:00 a.m.]
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Bulletin full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.