Approval to Sentence Eligible Offenders to Intermediate Punishment Program by Magisterial District Judges; No. CP-13-AD-0000005-2014
[44 Pa.B. 7171]
[Saturday, November 15, 2014]
Administrative Order No. 13-2014
And Now, this 23rd day of October, 2014, pursuant to 42 Pa.C.S.A. § 9801 et seq, it is hereby
Ordered and Decreed, that effective December 1, 2014, the Carbon County Court of Common Pleas Approves the use of the Carbon County Intermediate Punishment Program by the Carbon County Magisterial District Judges to sentence eligible offenders.
The Carbon County District Court Administrator is Ordered and Directed to do the following:
1. File one (1) certified copy of this Administrative Order and Rule with the Administrative Office of Pennsylvania Courts.
2. File two (2) certified copies, one (1) computer diskette and a copy of the written notification received from the Criminal Procedural Rules Committee with the Legislative Reference Bureau for publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin.
3. Publish a copy of this Rule on the Unified Judicial System's website at: http://ujsportal.pacourts.us/localrules/ruleselection.aspx.
4. Forward one (1) copy for publication in the Carbon County Law Journal.
5. Forward one (1) copy to the Carbon County Law Library.
6. Keep continuously available for public inspection copies of the Order in the Clerk of Courts' Office.
By the Court
ROGER N. NANOVIC,
[Pa.B. Doc. No. 14-2353. Filed for public inspection November 14, 2014, 9:00 a.m.]
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Bulletin full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.