RULES AND REGULATIONS
PENNSYLVANIA GAMING CONTROL BOARD
[ 58 PA. CODE CHS. 1401 and 1407—1411 ]
Conduct of Sports Wagering Generally; Sports Wagering Testing and Controls; Sports Wagering Accounting and Internal Controls; Sports Wagering Advertisements, Promotions and Tournaments; Sports Wagering Compulsive and Problem Gambling Requirements; and Sports Wagering Self-Excluded Persons—Temporary Regulations; Correction
[48 Pa.B. 5859]
[Saturday, September 22, 2018]
An error occurred in the temporary rulemaking published at 48 Pa.B. 5728, 5729 (September 15, 2018). The ordering language contains a typographical error for the sections within Chapter 1401. Following is the corrected ordering language, the rest of the temporary rulemaking is correct as published.
The Board, acting under the provisions of 4 Pa.C.S. Part II order that:
(1) The regulations of the Board, 58 Pa. Code, are amended by adding temporary §§ 1401.6—1401.8, 1407.1—1407.9, 1408.1—1408.13, 1409.1, 1410.1 and 1411.1 to read as set forth in Annex A.
(2) The temporary regulations will be posted on the Board's web site.
(3) The temporary regulations are subject to amendment as deemed necessary by the Board.
(4) The Chairperson of the Board has certified this order and Annex A and shall deposit them with the Legislative Reference Bureau as required by law.
(5) These temporary regulations are effective upon publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin and expire on September 15, 2020.
[Pa.B. Doc. No. 18-1487. Filed for public inspection September 21, 2018, 9:00 a.m.]
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Bulletin full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.