Title 255—LOCAL COURT RULES
Local Rule of Judicial Administration 213; Misc. No. 2021-3519
[51 Pa.B. 6589]
[Saturday, October 23, 2021]
And Now, this 13th day of October 2021, It Is Hereby Ordered, Directed and Decreed that Cambria County Local Rule of Judicial Administration 213, adopted December 18, 2017 and docked at Misc. No. 2017-4864, is hereby Rescinded.
It is further Ordered, Directed and Decreed that the Cambria County Court of Common Pleas adopts the following amended Local Rule of Judicial Administration 213 pursuant to the Case Records Public Access Policy of the Unified Judicial System of Pennsylvania codified at Title 204 of Pennsylvania Code Chapter 213, Section 81. 204 Pa. Code § 213.81. This Rule shall become effective January 1, 2022.
The Cambria County District Court Administrator Is Hereby Ordered and Directed to:
1) File one (1) copy of this Rule with the Administrative Office of Pennsylvania Courts via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org;
2) File two (2) paper copies of this Rule and one (1) computer disk containing the text of this Rule, in both Microsoft Word and PDF formats, with the Legislative Bureau for publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin. In addition a Microsoft Word and PDF copy of the Rule shall be e-mailed to the Bureau at email@example.com;
3) Publish this Rule on the Cambria County website www.cambriacountypa.gov;
4) Incorporate this Rule into the Cambria County Local Rules of Judicial Administration on www.cambriacountypa.gov within thirty (30) days after publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin; and
5) File a copy of this Rule in the Cambria County Prothonotary's Office, where it shall be continuously available for inspection.
By the Court
NORMAN A. KRUMENACKER, III,
Cambria County Local Rule of Judicial Administration 213. Confidential Information in Case Documents.
1) Pursuant to Section 7.0 of the Case Records Public Access Policy of the Unified Judicial System of Pennsylvania (Policy) the following information is confidential and shall not be included in any document filed in any filing office, except on a Confidential Information Form filed contemporaneously with the document:
a. Social Security Numbers;
b. Financial Account Numbers, except an active financial account number may be identified by the last four digits when the financial account is the subject of the case and cannot otherwise be identified;
c. Driver License Numbers;
d. State Identification (SID) Numbers;
e. Minors' names and dates of birth except when a minor is charged as a defendant in a criminal matter. See, 42 Pa.C.S. § 6355; and
f. Abuse victim's address and other contact information, including employer's name, address, and work schedule, in family court actions as defined by Pa.R.C.P. No. 1931(a), except for the victim's name.
2) This Rule is not applicable to cases that are sealed or exempted from public access pursuant to applicable authority.
3) The confidential information shall be filed on a standardized Confidential Information Form as designed and published by the Administrative Office of Pennsylvania Courts.
4) The Policy is codified at Title 204, Chapter 213.81 of the Pennsylvania Code. 204 Pa. Code § 213.81. The Policy may also be viewed on the Unified Judicial System of Pennsylvania's website at https://www.pacourts.us/public-records/public-records-policies.
[Pa.B. Doc. No. 21-1749. Filed for public inspection October 22, 2021, 9:00 a.m.]
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Bulletin full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.