Grandfathering Registration Notice
[52 Pa.B. 2445]
[Saturday, April 23, 2022]
The Susquehanna River Basin Commission lists the following Grandfathering (GF) Registration for projects under 18 CFR 806, Subpart E (relating to registration of grandfathered projects) from March 1, 2022, through March 31, 2022.
For further information contact Jason E. Oyler, General Counsel and Secretary, (717) 238-0423, Ext. 1312, fax (717) 238-2436, firstname.lastname@example.org. Regular mail inquiries may be sent to the Susquehanna River Basin Commission, 4423 North Front Street, Harrisburg, PA 17110-1788.
This notice lists GF Registration for projects, described as follows, under 18 CFR 806, Subpart E for the time period previously specified:
GF Registration Under 18 CFR Part 806, Subpart E:
1. Furman Farms, Inc., GF Certificate No. GF-202203207, various municipalities and counties, PA; see Addendum; Issue Date: March 11, 2022.
2. Motor Components, LLC, GF Certificate No. GF-202203208, Town of Horseheads and Village of Elmira Heights, Chemung County, NY; Wells 1—3; Issue Date: March 11, 2022.
3. Pennsy Supply, Inc.—Penn Township Quarry, GF Certificate No. GF-202203209, Penn Township, Cumberland County, PA; Wells 1 and 3; Issue Date: March 1, 2022.
4. City of Hornell—Public Water Supply System, GF Certificate No. GF-202203210, Towns of Hornellsville and Fremont, Steuben County, NY; Reservoir 1 and combined withdrawal from Wells 1 and 2; Issue Date: March 17, 2022.
5. Cortland Country Club, Inc.—Cortland Country Club, GF Certificate No. GF-202203211, Town of Cortlandville, Cortland County, NY; combined withdrawal from Wells 1 and 2 and consumptive use; Issue Date: March 17, 2022.
Authority: Pub.L. No. 91-575, 84 Stat. 1509 et seq., 18 CFR Parts 806 and 808
Dated: April 8, 2022
ANDREW D. DEHOFF,
[Pa.B. Doc. No. 22-620. Filed for public inspection April 22, 2022, 9:00 a.m.]
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Bulletin full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.