§ 349.32. Department guidelines to implement standards, regulations, laws.
(a) Development. The Department will develop, using appropriate advisory assistance, guidelines which will assist local school districts and their representatives in the interpretation and application of this chapter, Part I of this title (relating to State Board of Education), and the Public School Code of 1949 (24 P. S. § § 1-10127-2702). The guidelines will be subject to a continuous process of development and revision.
(b) Nature. Guidelines will include, but not be limited to:
(1) recommended best practices related to educational, architectural, and engineering considerations;
(2) instructions for the completion of materials and forms,
(3) examples of required materials and calculations,
(4) listings of minimum requirements; and
(5) Department interpretations of laws and regulations.
(c) Scope. Guidelines shall be developed for those regulations, standards and laws which require clarification or may be clarified by Department interpretation; they shall cover all types of building projects which are processed by the Bureau of Educational Administration and Management Support Services.
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.