PART I. GENERAL HEALTH
1. ADMINISTRATION OF VITAL RECORDS 1.1
2. [Reserved] 2.1
3. [Reserved] 3.1
4. HEAD INJURY PROGRAM 4.1
5. CLINICAL LABORATORIES 5.1
6. DRUGS WHICH MAY BE USED BY CERTAIN
7. PRIMARY HEALTH CENTERS UNDER THE
HEALTH CARE SERVICES MALPRACTICE ACT 7.1
8. PRACTICE AND PROCEDURE 8.1
9. MANAGED CARE ORGANIZATIONS 9.1
10. DESIGNATION OF MEDICALLY DEPRIVED AREAS 10.1
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.