PART V. DEPARTMENT OF DRUG AND ALCOHOL PROGRAMS
701. GENERAL PROVISIONS 701.1
704. STAFFING REQUIREMENTS FOR DRUG AND ALCOHOL TREATMENT ACTIVITIES 704.1
705. PHYSICAL PLANT STANDARDS 705.1
709. STANDARDS FOR LICENSURE OF FREESTANDING TREATMENT FACILITIES 709.1
710. DRUG AND ALCOHOL SERVICES 710.1
711. STANDARDS FOR CERTIFICATION OF TREATMENT ACTIVITIES WHICH ARE A PART OF A HEALTH CARE FACILITY 711.1
713. [Reserved] 713.1
715. STANDARDS FOR APPROVAL OF NARCOTIC TREATMENT PROGRAM 715.1
717. STANDARDS FOR DRUG AND ALCOHOL RECOVERY HOUSE LICENSURE 717.1
The provisions of this Part V issued under Articles IX and X of the Public Welfare Code (62 P.S. § § 901922 and 10011059); and the Pennsylvania Drug and Alcohol Abuse Act (71 P.S. § § 1690.1011690.114), unless otherwise noted.
The provisions of this Part V adopted October 18, 1985, effective November 18, 1985, 15 Pa.B. 3789, unless otherwise noted.
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.